There are many people who are speaking Hindi all over the world. There are varieties of motivations for the parents for the sake of teaching their children Hindi. Parents who themselves are Hindi speakers might be interested in many ways for the purpose of improving speaking Hindi at home and using formal methods of teaching to help their children who are unable to learn Hindi at school. Hindi learning and training resources also exist for parents as well as for their children who does not know to speak Hindi including recordings of songs in Hindi, basic alphabet, stories and poems.
There are some instructions for how to learn Hindi. They are:
1. Learn the Hindi alphabet. Download the sheet of the Hindi alphabet as well as learning exercises of numbers and letters. The alphabet in Hindi composed of sound units or syllables. The alphabets in Hindi are composed with vowels and consonants sounds which are combined already.
2. The Hindi alphabet should be practiced in writing. Parents must encourage their children to practice word by word and the children should repeat loudly the sounds while writing. If they repeat in this way while writing, they can learn easily as well as remember it quickly.
3. Select basic phrases of Hindi to learn. Now and then parents must ask their children few phrases like “What is your name?” or “How old are you?” Gather all the lists of phrases that keep your children very interested to learn Hindi while grasping the basic language of Hindi.
4. Learn pronunciation of Hindi. You should download the audio and video recordings of native speakers of Hindi that are available freely on the internet. You can also purchase educational Hindi language courses that are available in CDs, DVDs and online downloadable lessons for the purpose of teaching your children. Rocket Hindi is a hood course that you can start using within the next 5 minutes. You should read Hindi loudly along with your children. When you speak in Hindi with your children, they will also learn to speak along with you without any trouble.
5. You should teach them vocabulary using songs, poems and stories in Hindi. Give your children some reading materials of Hindi and encourage them to learn it daily. If they do any mistakes while reading, keep the recording and play the poem or story to listen properly. In this way you can practice your children for the sake of learning and reading properly the pronunciation.
6. Learn Hindi grammar. Like any other language, Hindi has distinctive grammar structure. Some children grasp easily and for some children we have to teach them as they are learning. Adding exercises in grammar makes advancement to your children to learn Hindi perfectly without any grammatical mistakes.
7. You should reinforce some lessons by using some quizzes. Teach your children using Hindi learning objectives by way of quizzes as well as tests. Through the help of online quizzes and online worksheets including own materials you can develop your children to learn as well as to speak and read the Hindi language well.
Knowing how to learn Hindi is the first step to success, however taking action is the most important step that you can take. So why wait? Start learning Hindi today by taking part in our useful Hindi phrases lessons.