Pimsleur Russian Review (Digital version)
Pimsleur Russian will allow you to engage in complex Russian conversations with confidence and fluency.
Developed after years of research (through much trial and error), Pimsleur Russian is simply the most effective method for teaching you to speak the Russian language. Auditory learners will love this course.
Pimsleur Russian Phases I, II, & III digital version consist out of the following…
Pimsleur Russian 1 Digital
With Pimsleur Russian Phase I…
- You can initiate and maintain face-to-face conversations.
- Deal with every day situations – ask for information, directions, and give basic information about yourself and family.
- Communicate basic information on informal topics and participate in casual conversations.
- Avoid basic cultural errors and handle minimum courtesy and travel requirements.
- Satisfy personal needs and limited social demands.
- Establish rapport with strangers in Russia.
- Begin reading and sounding out items with native-like Russian pronunciation.
Pimsleur Russian 2 Digital
With Pimsleur Russian Phase II…
- You can engage in fuller conversations involving yourself, your family, daily activities, interests and personal preferences.
- Combine known elements into increasingly longer sentences and strings of sentences.
- Create with language and function in informal situations.
- Deal with concrete topics in the past, present, and future.
- Meet social demands and limited job requirements.
- Begin reading for meaning.
Pimsleur Russian 3 Digital
With Pimsleur Russian Phase III…
- You can participate in most informal and some formal discussions on practical, social, and some semi-professional topics.
- Form longer sentences while maintaining the target Russian language syntax.
- Be understood even by native Russian speakers unused to dealing with foreigners.
- Handle increasingly difficult grammatical structures.
- Enjoy fluent conversations with a variety of strangers.
- Have a near-native accent, and the subtleties of the language will be apparent in your speech.
- Read at the same level at which you speak.
Pimsleur Digital Russian Phases 1-3 includes 48 hours of spoken language practice in ninety 30-minute audio lessons, as well as Reading Booklets. Also includes a User’s Guide to introduce you to the Pimsleur Russian audio learning method.
Devised by language educator Dr Paul Pimsleur, Simon and Schuster’s Pimsleur Russian Language courses provide you with a comprehensive, self instructional, step-by-step guide on how to learn the Russian language.
The Pimsleur Russian approach is so effective because it is based on tried and tested techniques and principles that have proved to enable rapid and successful language learning.
The unique Pimsleur Russian audio method allows the listener to learn pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar without repetitive rote learning, in a similar way to how we acquired our native language components.